Monday, August 27, 2012

Better Late Than Never

Hello, ladies!

In the last two weeks, I have moved, been hit by a car (I am fine), gone to Rhode Island, finished camp, and started teaching.  Fortunately, things are starting to calm down and we are starting to get back into a routine.  I have several manis to show you today, some good, some bad, some ugly :P

1.  Moving Nails (after-the-move nails)

Those are not french tips, they are just chipped, haha.  Before moving, I used Spoiled Pumping Gas and Jewelry Heist glitter topcoat.  I did not take a picture then, so here they are, my poor finger nails after moving from one third-floor apartment to another.



2.  Owl Stamping Nails (a feeble stamping attempt)

Okay, hubby and I are cabbing it for a while (cheap-ass-broke-ing) but I splurged and bought Essie Good as Gold (love!) and and Nicole by OPI Busta Mauve (don't love).  I read that Busta Mauve is a duochrome, but it is more of a brown metallic with flecks of red and blue glitter. 



3.  Orange and Green Day Summer Challenge Nails!

Okay, let's end on a good note :D.  For orange and green day, I took Geeky Owl and Manicurity's ideas of the "Eek!" nails and added a happy face!  It reminds me of peas and carrots :D.




 
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment